Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quarter-Pint's "Marshmallow Power"...


Both the boys love cereal. One of the current favorites is Lucky Charms. They call it "Marshmallow Power". I don't think they even know the real name. A few days ago, Quarter-pint was really excited about "Marshmallow Power". He kept pulling it out of the pantry and getting a little bowl full. Like most kids, he eats the marshmallows and leaves the cereal. Fill, Eat, Repeat...

I was where I always seem to be when they begin their antics-at the kitchen sink-when Half-pint alerted me there was a problem in the family room. I was aghast to see Quarter-pint dumping the ENTIRE box of cereal out onto the sofa and floor. As I hollered at him to stop (before I could actually get to him), he proceeded to dump out the remnants. I quickly scooped him up as the last of the marshmallow dust was hitting the rug. The only "marshmallow power" he received was an expeditious trip to his room!

No comments: