Monday, October 19, 2009

Half-pint's Sayings...

Recently, Half-pint has said a few funny things...

A few days ago, while driving in the car, Half-pint was unusually quiet. When I asked him what he was thinking about, this was his response...
"What are you thinking about?"
"What we talked about this morning"-very matter of fact.
"We talked about a lot of things...which one?"-I honestly had no idea what he was referring to...
"I want to sell my money and buy new money."
"Really? What kind of money to do want???"
"Green money. I don't want coins."
That makes sense- "What will you do with your green money?" Now I'm pretty curious.
"Put it in my piggy bank"
Duh Mom!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today while at the grocery store I took advantage of the seasonal flu shot at the pharmacy. I had the boys get flu mist about 6 weeks ago, and Daddy got a flu shot at work, so it was just me left...and I kept forgetting to make an appointment. The boys were not waiting as patiently as I would have liked, but when it came time for the pharmacist to actually administer the shot, both boys were quite still. Just as the needle touched my arm, Half-pint yelled "Mom!!! RUN!!! Run from the shot!!!" He was quite serious and worried for me. It's a bummer that he'll have his kindergarten well check in a few short months-that means shots! Poor kid! He has no idea what's coming!

No comments: