Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quarter-pint Activity...

Quarter-pint has me running these days. Not only has he officially entered the wide world of walking, he has begun to experiment with rebellion. When I ask him to come to me, he smiles, giggles and then runs as fast as his short little legs can take him in the opposite direction! The other day I was trying to get Half-pint, Quarter-pint and myself out the door to run some errands. I was just far enough away from Quarter-pint that I couldn't reach him without getting up. I tried to coax Quarter-pint to me so I could put his shoes on (he likes to wear shoes, remember). I looked at me and smiled a smile similar to this:

Then he quickly ran past me and into the next room. I called to him, but he just giggled. After a few minutes, I got up to see what he was doing. I found him hiding in the corner! He was actually trying to hide from me-he was laughing! He was waiting for me to find him. What a little tease! He's been taking lessons from his brother!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Aren't they so much fun at this age?? Maryn's doing just about the same thing. Her favorite thing to do though is to run away from Cayden as he "chases" her while really lapping her!

San Diego Spendloves said...

Oh, Celeste you are so funny in your writings. I guess it helps that you have such cute, funny kids to write about. You look awesome by the way!!