Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kitchen Help...

Half-pint likes to help me in the kitchen. He especially likes to get things out of the "gadget drawer". He likes to stir, especially with a wire whisk, and open cans with the can opener. He likes to help me make chocolate milk, muffins, oatmeal, and "dinner-time". He enjoys to hold the measuring spoons and cups. He loves to get the baby food out of the cupboard for Quarter-pint. I often find him climbing up onto the counter tops and getting things out of the cupboards. A few days ago, I told him we could have some ice cream-with sprinkles-after I put Quarter-pint down for a nap. As I was coming down the stairs, I could hear Half-pint and guessed what he was doing. As I approached him quietly, he quickly tried to put the sprinkles back and get down off the counter top. When I asked him what he was doing he simply said:

"Naut-ing, just checking on the spinkles!"

I never know what he's going to do next...

2 comments:

Dave said...

At least he is organized.

Casey and Brynn said...

You seriously have the best children stories ever! I have to stay tuned for what happens next, ya never know!