Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peewee-pint Learns New Tricks...

Peewee-pint has officially entered that stage of quick and measurable development. It's so fun to watch him learn new things and to watch him figure out what his chubby little body can do. Now that he's 4 months old, he's basically sleeping through the night, discovered his hands, trying to sit up (from a reclining position), and grabbing anything that comes close to him, and just in the past few days he's really reaching for things and then getting them into his mouth.
Yesterday, I was reading books to the older boys, with the baby reclining on my legs. I was holding the book between myself and Peewee-pint, so he was looking at the cover, while we were looking at the pages. It only took a few minutes before we saw tiny fingers curled around the top and bottom of the book. Today, Peewee-pint was hanging out on the desk top next to me while I was working at the computer. I gave him a toy to keep him busy. When I looked over at him, this is what I found...

2 comments:

Callie and Jordan said...

I want to see him again! I loved hearing his hearty laugh on Sunday. :)

San Diego Spendloves said...

He is just beautiful. He has the perfect gerber baby face.