- Prior to surgery, he wore a pull-up at night-soaking it nearly every early morning; after surgery he keeps his pants dry all night-every night.
- Prior to surgery Quarter-pint used a sippy cup-all the time; after surgery he won't go near one.
- Prior to surgery Quarter-pint generally ate very little; after surgery, he eats ALL THE TIME
- Prior to surgery he thought he was a little cow-drinking literally 2 1/2 GALLONS of MILK each WEEK by himself; after surgery I think he's had about 5 cups TOTAL in the past 5 weeks (I'm saving at least $20 a month on milk)
- Prior to surgery, he was not interested in ice cream-would hardly eat any; after surgery Quarter-pint asks and earnestly feels he should eat ice cream, or a chocolate milkshake EVERYDAY!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Quarter-pint Post-Surgery Changes...
Now that Quarter-pint is finally fully recovered from his surgery, we've noticed some interesting changes in his behavior and preferences:
We fully expected him to sleep better thus feel better, having more energy, etc, etc. but some the above changes are a little surprising and a bit humorous.